The Falconer Public Library’s Story Hour program’s goal is to provide a nurturing environment where children:
- are encouraged to explore language
- are encouraged to increase vocabulary and listening skills
- are encouraged to build friendships
- are encouraged to express themselves creatively
- are exposed to a variety of literature
We conduct two Story Hour sessions each Wednesday morning beginning in September and ending in May. There is a 9:00-10:00 a.m. session for the three year olds and a 10:30-11:30 a.m. session for the four year olds.
Each Story Hour session follows a theme. We read stories, sing songs and make a craft that goes with the theme. Registration applications are available at the front desk.